What is pH Balance Aid?
Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes. Magnesium is necessary for normal electrolyte balance and aids in maintaining proper pH balance and Potassium is necessary for normal water and electrolyte balance. pH Balance Aid contains a combination of magnesium, calcium and potassium which aids in maintaining proper pH balance and contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Contains magnesium hydrogenium phosphate to aid the digestive system.
- Calcium citrate aids in improved alkalinity with its phosphate-binding properties, and aids with bowel cleansing.
- Potassium bicarbonate has alkalinizing properties which assist in correcting metabolic acidosis.
- Potassium citrate acts as a diuretic and has an alkalinising effect on the urine. By combining with calcium and the acid in the kidneys it aids in preventing the formation of kidney stones.
- Dicalciumphosphate 2-Hydrate is easily absorbed and aids in building bones, preventing bone loss, reducing blood pressure as well as cardiac ailments.
- The presence of acerola in pH Balance Aid has an antioxidant effect.
- Assists with reducing acidity in the body and if you have difficulty with headaches, heartburn and fatigue.
Do not take if sensitive/allergic to any of its ingredients.
WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS: Magnesium seems to slow blood clotting. In theory, taking magnesium might increase the risk of bleeding or bruising in people with bleeding disorders. Seek advice from a healthcare practitioner if you have any medical condition. Discontinue use immediately should an adverse reaction occur.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION: Minerals are likely safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding when used in the daily recommended dose.
Minerals might decrease how much antibiotic the body absorbs. Taking minerals along with some antibiotics might decrease the effectiveness of some antibiotics. To avoid this interaction, take these antibiotics at least 2 hours before, or 4 to 6 hours after mineral supplements. Taking Calcium along with some HIV medication might theoretically decrease the effects of HIV medication. To avoid this interaction, HIV medication should be taken 2 hours before or 6 hours after taking Calcium. Always tell your healthcare professional when you are taking any other medicine.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1 heaped scoop (7.5mg) or 1 sachet (7.5mg) stirred well into a glass of water. Take daily or as required, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Nutritional supplements do not replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Do not share medicines prescribed for you with any other person. In the event of overdosage, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If neither is available, contact the nearest hospital or poison control centre.
Each 7.5g dose contains:
- Calcium Citrate 150 mg
- Calcium Phosphate 980 mg
- Magnesium Citrate305 mg
- Magnesium Phosphate230 mg
- Potassium Citrate 815 mg
- Potassium Bicarbonate 740 mg
- Providing elemental Calcium 360 mg
- Providing elemental Magnesium 98 mg
- Providing elemental Phosphorous 338 mg
- Providing elemental Potassium 598 mg
- Acerola extract 10 mg
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place (below 25 degrees Celcius). STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
pH Balance Aid
pH Balance Aid contains a combination of magnesium, calcium and potassium which aids in maintaining proper pH balance and contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.